We provide NAATI certified Hindi translators and interpreters throughout Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Hobart. Our highly proficient translators and interpreters are knowledgeable in legal, business and health sectors. Are you looking for a NAATI certified Hindi translator to transcribe and translate an audio or video? You are at the right place!
Hindi is the top Indian language spoken at home in Australia. Most Hindi-speaking people live on the eastern coast of the country. There has been an increase in the proportion of the population speaking Hindi. If you are looking for a professional Hindi translator or interpreter, please contact us for more information.
What are the varieties of Hindi?
Hindi, an official language of India, derives from the Persian word "Hind", which means land of the Indus River. It is a beautiful name, isn’t it? Besides India, Hindi is also spoken in countries such as in Mauritius, Fiji and Nepal.
There are several dialects of Hindi which are spread over the so-called entire Hindi Belt, namely the Hindi-speaking regions. The major dialects are Braj Bhasha, Khari boli, Haryanvi, Bundeli, Awadhi, Bagheli, Kannauji and Chhattisgarhi.
Did you know?
Even though Hindi and English are the official languages of India, there is no national language across the country. Hindi, however, does have the largest number of speakers in India. Across the globe, nearly 425 million people speak Hindi as a first language and around 120 million as a second language, making Hindi one of the world’s 10 most spoken languages!
One fun fact about Hindi is that Hindi-speaking regions in India observe Hindi Day annually on 14 September, commemorating the adoption of Hindi as an official language in 1965.
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience in the areas of
- finance and commerce
- health care
- social work
- Extensive local knowledge
- live and work in communities
- tertiary-educated in Australia
- engage in continuing professional development
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters
- verified and approved by local authorities
- strictly follow the Code of Ethics
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
- take the time to listen to and fully understand you
- deliver service on budget and time
- value your feedback and respond promptly