Adelaide prides itself on being a multicultural city with a population of more than one million. In the 2016 Census, 36.3% of local residents spoke a language other than English at home. The most frequently spoken language other than English here is Mandarin followed by Cantonese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic and Korean. According to the City of Adelaide Council, more than 44% of local residents were born overseas and the majority of them were born in China, the United Kingdom and Malaysia. Adelaide also has built strong links with its sister cities and key international markets in the USA, New Zealand, Malaysia, Japan and China.
Our translators and interpreters are certified by NAATI and have extensive industry experience. We deliver professional service to local residents, visitors, businesses and government agencies in Adelaide.
Here are some examples of our projects in Adelaide.
- 2019 Adelaide Wine Festival and the 2nd China-Australia Wine and Spirit Forum
- Delegation visits to Eldercare
- Hearings and trials atAdelaide Magistrates Court and District Court of South Australia
- International partnerships of Australia China Business Council South Australia
- Lectures and seminars in the University of Adelaide
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of Port Adelaide
- Export documents for local businesses including South Australian Lobster and Barossa Valley Estate
- Information memorandum of Marina Adelaide
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals of Skycity Adelaide including menus
- Personal documents including birth certificates, immunisation records, driving licences and police checks
- Promotion tourism video subtitling for the South Australian Tourism Commission
- Video scripts of the Department of Primary Industries and Regions.
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
Need a professional translator or interpreter?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent requests, please contact our head office at (07) 3172 5327.