Melbourne has a culturally diverse populaton. 58% of the residents have either both or one parent born overseas. About one third of families here speak two or more languages. The top languages other than English are Greek, Italian, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Cantonese. Melbourne is also one of the best cities in the world for international students. According to Study Melbourne, more than 200,000 students around the world call Melbourne home. An increasing number of businesses here benefit greatly from international trade.
We provide residents, businesses and government agencies in Melbourne with high quality translation and interpreting services. Our translators and interpreters are highly-skilled, NAATI-certified professionals. They are passionate about helping you bridge the language gap.
Here are some examples of our projects in Melbourne.
- Education tours of the Parliament House of Victoria
- Hearings at Melbourne Magistrates Court and Supreme Court of Victoria
- International partnerships of Swinburne University of Technology
- Lectures and seminars in RMIT University and the University of Melbourne
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals of Avani Melbourne Central, Mecca, QV Melbourne, the Hotel Windsor and the National Gallery of Victoria
- Video subtitling for Growland and Charter Bond
- Translation and voice-over projects for Transport Accident Commission
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
Need a professional translator or interpreter?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent requests, please contact our head office at (07) 3172 5327.