We have a highly-skilled team of translators and interpreters in Perth. The majority of them are certified by NAATI with tertiary qualifications in translation and interpreting.
Get a quote? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8120 0465
According to the 2021 census, Perth has the largest percentage of overseas-born residents in Australia, which is 54.1% of its population. In the past 10 years, it has rapidly changed to a multicultural city. The main languages spoken other than English here are Mandarin, Filipino/Tagalog, Italian, Vietnamese, Punjabi, Cantonese, Arabic and Afrikaans.
Here are some examples of our projects in Perth.
- Delegation visits
- Hearings and trials
- International partnerships of Australia China Business Council Western Australia
- Lectures and seminars
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Export documents for local businesses
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals of Rottnest Island and Western Australia Seafood Ambassadors
- Mining-related documents
- Personal documents including birth certificates, immunisation records, driving licences and police checks
- Website translation including the Chinese webpages of Running Wild Fishing
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple！
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- More than 60 languages
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters in WA
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators