Our Chinese translators and interpreters are fully certified by NAATI at the professional level and we provide Chinese translation and interpreting service throughout Australia including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart. We also have qualified Chinese translators and interpreters in China, the USA and New Zealand.
If you wish to translate your driver's licence and/or ID, please go to our online store. It will take you only a few minutes to place an order.
Translation service: Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Interpreting service: Mandarin and Cantonese
Where are simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese used?
Simplified Chinese is used in Mainland China and Singapore. Traditional Chinese is used in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Did you know?
“Mandarin” refers to Standard Chinese. It is the official spoken language of both Mainland China and Taiwan, and is also one of the four official languages of Singapore.
“Cantonese” is a dialect of Chinese. It is typically spoken in Guangdong and its neighbouring areas such as Guangxi. It is also the dominant language of Hong Kong and Macau. Cantonese is widely spoken among overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia and throughout the Western world.
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple！
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience in the areas of
- finance and commerce
- health care
- public service
- social work
- Extensive local knowledge
- live and work in communities
- tertiary-educated in Australia
- engage in continuing professional development
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters in Australia
- verified and approved by local authorities
- strictly follow the Code of Ethics
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
- take the time to listen to and fully understand you
- deliver service on budget and time
- value your feedback and respond promptly
- speak your language
Need an interpreter or a translator?
Please complete our online booking form or email the details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent requests, please contact our teams below.
New South Wales & Canberra: (02) 8011 4009
Queensland: (07) 3172 5327
Victoria & Tasmania: (03) 9005 6125
South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory: (08) 8120 0465
Mobile (after hours): 0431 518 314