Our NAATI-certified translators and interpreters have assisted residents, visitors, businesses and government agencies in creating a welcoming and inclusive community through overcoming language barriers in Sydney.
Get a quote? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8011 4009
Sydney is one of the most multicultural cities in the world. According to the 2021 Census, almost 40% of the residents were born overseas. The most common languages in Sydney other than English are Mandarin, Arabic, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Greek.
Here are some examples of our projects in Sydney.
Interpreting (on-site, telephone or video)
- Delegation visits to government departments and non-government organisations
- Hearings and trials at the District Court of New South Wales, the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Federal Court of Australia
- Lectures and seminars in University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of Sydney Opera House
- Visa interviews at the U.S. Consulate in Sydney
- Course materials of Macquarie University
- Commercial documents for real estate projects
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Presentation materials, fact sheets and product disclosure statements for investment companies
- Video scripts of Sydney Airport and theAustralian Export Grains Innovation Centre
- Websites of Pro-Invest Group
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple！
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters in Sydney
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators