Sydney is one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Almost 40% of the residents were born overseas. The most common languages in Sydney other than English are Mandarin, Arabic, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Greek.
Our NAATI-certified translators and interpreters have assisted residents, visitors, businesses and government agencies in creating a welcoming and inclusive community through overcoming language barriers in Sydney.
Here are some examples of our projects in Sydney.
- Delegation visits to government departments and non-government organisations
- Hearings and trialsat the District Court of New South Wales, the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Federal Court of Australia
- Lectures and seminars in University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of Sydney Opera House
- Visa interviews at the U.S. Consulate in Sydney
- Course materials of Macquarie University
- Commercial documents for real estate projects
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Presentation materials, fact sheets and product disclosure statements for investment companies
- Video scripts of Sydney Airport and theAustralian Export Grains Innovation Centre
- Websites of Pro-Invest Group
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple！
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
Need a professional translator or interpreter?
Please email email@example.com.
For urgent requests, please contact our head office at (07) 3172 5327.