Brisbane is a thriving and progressive multicultural city. A quarter of its residents were born overseas, with more than 17 per cent of households speaking a language other than English at home. The top five languages are Mandarin, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Filipino/Tagalog and Spanish. It is also the perfect host city for conferences, business meetings and major events. The Asia Pacific Cities Summit and Mayors' Forum was initiated by Brisbane City Council more than 20 years ago. It attracts many businesses and government officials around the world and provides a great platform for international engagement. The annual Asia Pacific Screen Awards initiated by Brisbane City Council has been a driving force in promoting cross-cultural communication.
We are headquartered in Brisbane with a professional team of experienced translators, interpreters and project coordinators. We deliver hundreds of projects each month and ensure our clients are fully supported throughout their projects with good understanding and clear communication.
All of our translators and interpreters are fully certified by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (known as NAATI). Our project coordinators are NAATI-certified, specially-trained language professionals. We are passionate about providing the best service possible!
Here are some examples of our projects in Brisbane.
- Education tours of Brisbane Airport, Brisbane Technology Park, Port of Brisbane and the Translational Research Institute
- Functions and events including ANZ mid-autumn festivals and the Asia Pacific Screen Awards
- Hearings and trialsat Brisbane Magistrates Court, Brisbane District Court, Brisbane Supreme Court and Federal Circuit Court
- International partnerships of Brisbane City Council
- Lectures and seminars in Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology, University of Queensland and TAFE Queensland
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of Queensland Parliament House and Brisbane City Hall
- Course materials of Queensland University of Technology
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals of Avocados Australia, XXXX Brewery, Brisbane BMW and Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Official documents and letters of Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Presentationan materials, fact sheets and product disclosure statements for investment companies
- Technical proposals of MEC Mining
- Websites of Canstar Blue
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
Need a professional translator or interpreter?
Please email email@example.com.
For urgent requests, please ring us at (07) 3172 5327.