We are headquartered in Brisbane with a professional team of experienced translators, interpreters and project coordinators. The majority of our translators and interpreters in Brisbane are certified by NAATI.
We deliver hundreds of projects each month and ensure our clients are fully supported throughout their projects with good understanding and clear communication. We are passionate about providing the best service possible!
Get a quote? Contact us via email@example.com or (07) 3172 5327
Brisbane is a thriving and progressive multicultural city. A quarter of its residents were born overseas, with more than 17 per cent of households speaking a language other than English at home. The top five languages are Mandarin, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Filipino/Tagalog and Spanish. The multicultural population makes it a unique and exciting place place to live and visit.
It is also the perfect host city for conferences, business meetings and major events. The Asia Pacific Cities Summit and Mayors' Forum was initiated by Brisbane City Council more than 20 years ago. It attracts many businesses and government officials around the world and provides a great platform for international engagement. The annual Asia Pacific Screen Awards initiated by Brisbane City Council has been a driving force in promoting cross-cultural communication.
Here are some examples of our projects in Brisbane.
- Education tours of Brisbane Airport, Brisbane Technology Park, Port of Brisbane and the Translational Research Institute
- Functions and events including ANZ mid-autumn festivals and the Asia Pacific Screen Awards
- Hearings and trials atBrisbane Magistrates Court, Brisbane District Court, Brisbane Supreme Court and Federal Circuit Court
- International partnerships of Brisbane City Council
- Lectures and seminars in Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology, University of Queensland and TAFE Queensland
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of Queensland Parliament House and Brisbane City Hall
- Course materials of Queensland University of Technology
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals of Avocados Australia, XXXX Brewery, Brisbane BMW and Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Official documents and letters of Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Presentationan materials, fact sheets and product disclosure statements for investment companies
- Technical proposals of MEC Mining
- Websites of Canstar Blue
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- More than 60 languages
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters in Brisbane
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators