Sunshine Coast has a diverse and growing multicultural population. 20% of its residents were born overseas, which represents 156 countries and 96 languages. The most frequently spoken language other than English here is German followed by French, Afrikaans, Italian, Mandarin, Dutch and Filipino/Tagalog. Sunshine Coast is also popular among overseas visitors. According to Tourism Research Australia, more than 300,000 overseas travellers visited here in the 12 months ending March 2019.
We provide professional translation and interpreting services in Sunshine Coast. All of our translators and interpreters are fully certified by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (known as NAATI).
We have extensive experience in serving individual and corporate clients in Sunshine Coast. Whether you are looking for a qualified translator for your personal documents or a professional interpreter for your business meeting, we will provide you with the best service possible!
Here are some examples of our projects in Sunshine Coast.
- Hearings and trialsat Maroochydore District Court
- Lectures and seminars in the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Legal consultations at law firms
- Medical consultations in hospitals and clinics
- Site tours of the Ginger Factory and Palmer Coolum Resort
- Legal documents including affidavits, witness statements and evidence
- Marketing collaterals
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple！
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience
- Extensive local knowledge
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
Need a professional interpreter or translator?
Please email email@example.com.
For urgent requests, please ring us at (07) 3172 5327.