We provide NAATI certified Malay translators and interpreters throughout Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Hobart. They have extensive experience in the areas of health, commerce, finance and education. Some of our translators are certified in the Malay language used in Malaysia and in Indonesia.
Our translators have translated a range of documents for our clients. Some examples are listed below:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s Licence
- Graduation Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Official Letter
- Police Check
- Tax Certificate
You may go to our online store to place an order for a translation of your Overseas drivers licence in Malay.
What are the varieties of Malay?
Malay language is called Bahasa Malaysia in Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia in Indonesia as well as Bahasa Melayu in Brunei and Singapore. In general, these varieties are mutually intelligible.
The region where Malay language is used is linguistically diverse. Can you believe that Indonesia alone is home to more than 700 living languages? That’s incredible! Therefore, Malay language also serves to bridge the cultural gap between different ethnic groups.
Historically, Malay language has been enriched by foreign languages such as Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese and English. Some of the examples are haiwan (animal, Arabic), komisen (commission, English), garpu (fork, Portuguese) and mee (noodles, Chinese).
Did you know?
Malay is the official language of Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore. It is also spoken in some parts of the Philippines and Southern Thailand. It is amongst the Top 10 Most Spoken Languages in the World!
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience in the areas of
- finance and commerce
- health care
- Extensive local knowledge
- live and work in communities
- tertiary-educated in Australia
- engage in continuing professional development
- A panel of NAATI certified translators and interpreters in Australia
- verified and approved by local authorities
- strictly follow the Code of Ethics
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
- take the time to listen to and fully understand you
- deliver service on budget and time
- value your feedback and respond promptly