We have a diverse team of NAATI-certified Arabic translators and interpreters. They come from various Arabic-speaking countries and have extensive experience in the areas of health, law, commerce, finance, immigration and education.
What are the varieties of Arabic?
Classic Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic are the two main varieties.
With an amazing history of at least 1,500 years, Classic Arabic developed through a predominantly oral and poetic tradition, and is preserved notably in Quran, older literature and poetry. Interestingly, around 70% of Arabic poetry consists of love poems. Isn’t it romantic?
As the modernised form of Arabic, Modern Standard Arabic is commonly used in official documents, newspapers and media, but it is rarely used colloquially. Even though there are various Arabic dialects, there is no “prestigious” one. But the fun fact is that Egyptian Arabic can be understood by most people in MENA Region as Egypt has been the “Hollywood” of this region for decades!
Did you know?
As the lingua franca of the Arab world, Arabic is not only spoken in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), but also in Asia and Europe. It is among the 10 most spoken languages in the world!
In fact, Arabic is closer than we know! English has many loanwords originated from Arabic such as algebra, candy, coffee and sofa.
Why choose us?
Quick, easy and simple!
Contact us via email@example.com
Experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- More than ten years of experience in the areas of
- finance and commerce
- health care
- social work
- Extensive local knowledge
- live and work in communities
- tertiary-educated in Australia
- engage in continuing professional development
- A panel of NAATI-certified translators and interpreters
- verified and approved by local authorities
- strictly follow the Code of Ethics
- A team of professional and experienced project coordinators
- take the time to listen to and fully understand you
- deliver service on budget and time
- value your feedback and respond promptly
Need an interpreter for an appointment?
Please complete our online booking form or email the details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent requests, please ring us at (07) 3172 5327.